- APPLICATION: We just closed our application period for Sacramento on April 12th and wish to thank all of the companies for applying. If you believe you are a good fit for FourthWave in the future, please complete the following application, selecting which city you want to be considered for and we’ll notify you in the future when we activate a program. There is a $300 non-refundable fee due at selection for an active program (Sacramento and LA currently), which is the only cost for the program at this time. This cost is waived for cities where grant funding makes that possible (such as Sacramento for 2017). If you have any questions about whether you and your company could both benefit and contribute to the program, please connect with us through our Contact Portal. Don’t rule yourself out – connect with us to see if our program is a fit for you!
- GENERAL QUALIFIERS: FourthWave will select companies that are women-led. Upon selection, leaders will undergo an assessment with their Veteran Advisor to develop their plan for the year, will actively participate for the duration of the program, and attend all scheduled events and education sessions. You should be committed to the values of conscious leadership yourself and for your team, and to growing an inclusive company reflective of a diverse workforce. Please don’t rule yourself out – ask us here ANY questions you may have. Learn more about Conscious Leadership here.
- RESIDENCY: Selected companies should have their main headquarters located (or be willing to locate) in the City of their program, and commit that their key co-founding and leadership teams participate wherever possible in the education workshops, mentoring, and community-building events for the program year.
- DIVERSITY: FourthWave is an accelerator focused on women-led companies with inclusive teams. It is not an all-female program. FourthWave cohort companies should be committed to developing diverse teams and conscious leadership-inspired companies.
- COMPANY READINESS: We’re looking to support companies who seek to solve critical path problems to achieve a next-level capital event that will result in growth and scale. You should have some traction: have a prototype, have partners and/or investors, have a sound business model, a team in place, and some revenue earnings (anywhere in the world). Again – don’t rule yourself out – connect with us with any questions.