- APPLICATION: If you believe you are a good fit for FourthWave, please complete the following application, selecting which city you want to be considered for. There is a $300 non-refundable fee due at selection and this is the only cost to the program at this time. This cost is waived for cities where grant funding makes that possible (such as Sacramento for 2017). At the moment, we are actively seeking women-led technology company Sacramento candidates through April 5th. If you have any questions about whether this is a fit for your and your team, please connect with us through our Contact Portal. Don’t rule yourself out – connect with us to see if this is a fit for you!
- GENERAL QUALIFIERS: FourthWave will select companies that are women-led, and will undergo an assessment with their Veteran Advisor at selection to develop their plan for the year, actively participate for the duration of the program, and be committed to becoming a conscious leader and to developing their companies with diversity and conscious leadership values at their core. Please don’t rule yourself out – ask us here ANY questions you may have. Learn more about Conscious Leadership here.
- RESIDENCY: Selected companies should have their main headquarters located (or be willing to locate) in the City of their program, and commit that their key co-founding and leadership teams participate wherever possible in the education workshops, mentoring, and community-building events for the program year.
- DIVERSITY: FourthWave is an accelerator focused on women-led companies with inclusive teams. It is not an all-female program. FourthWave cohort companies should be committed to developing diverse teams and conscious leadership-inspired companies.
- COMPANY READINESS: We’re looking to support companies who seek to solve critical path problems to achieve a next-level capital event that will result in growth and scale. You should have some traction: have a prototype, have partners and/or investors, have a sound business model, a team in place, and some revenue earnings (anywhere in the world). Again – don’t rule yourself out – connect with us with any questions.